Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let's Have Breakfast...for Dinner

Guest author John here. While Annemarie is in San Diego, she has handed the family over to me. That means I am responsible for the nourishment and well-being of our children. And if there is one thing I have learned over the last year, when you make a sweet dinner, you blog about it.

I'm not as meticulous as Annemarie about measurement, proper cooking temperatures, and things like that, so I'm pretty much just going to show you the pictures of this awesome meal.


Any food "breakfast for dinner" starts with sausage



A couple of the kids (and me) really love sauteed mushrooms on their eggs.



After this, the cooking was pretty fast and furious and their wasn't much time for pictures, so here's the final product.



There's a good chance that the rest of the meals I prepare will not be as big as this one. Next up, "Cereal for Dinner".

10 comments:

Tina said...

I'm impressed!

diane said...

You are a very good dad.

Jennie said...

NIce moves. Looks Delicious, and don't worry, Tyson would have just done happy meals, so good work.

Kim W said...

There are some nights when it's all about "just getting the job done". Cereal is a big hit in our family!

alison said...

You must have a good trainer who has taught you how to take pictures during the process. I'm impressed.

Dana Fallentine said...

I love it! I need to make dinner for breakfast tonight!!!

Annemarie said...

OK...how do you get more comments than me...

Good job hon!

Kelley said...

Yum. looks good to me...very impressive.

Uriona Family said...

I love it John!! you are so funny. It looks good, eggs are Danes specialty to, I stick to dinners he sticks to breakfasts.

angie said...

Wow! I'm impressed. You not only made neighbor gifts but also great meals for your kids. Looks good although I could do without the mushrooms.