Wednesday, February 20, 2008

calzones...


premade pizza crust dough
pizza toppings
pizza sauce
Seriously...could this be any easier? All you need to do is flatten/roll out the pizza dough to desired size (a little flour on the counter helps this process along) Cut into rectangles...this part is up to you, I got 4 small-med sized pieces out of one pkg of dough and 2 x-tra large out of the other pkg. Put pizza toppings (not sauce) in the center of each rectangle and fold it in half, creasing/pinching edges together. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake according to pizza dough baking directions, or until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce on the side.
My kids love these!

2 comments:

alison said...

those look good! I should have followed you around the store yesterday and bought what you bought.

Anonymous said...

I made these tonight and loved them, Even Lily ate and she is SO picky. Thanks for the great idea. I will make these again.