Tuesday, February 19, 2008

meatball subs...

hoagie rolls
spaghetti sauce

provolone cheese

Warm meatballs in spaghetti sauce over med heat until warmed through. Place 4-5 meatballs with sauce on a hoagie roll. Put provolone cheese over meatballs and broil until melted.


Remember those meatballs? It's time to put them to use. This is such a great dinner for a busy weeknight. Just pull the meatballs out of the freezer (as many as you need) and defrost in the microwave. My kids loved this dinner. The only thing I didn't do that I will do next time is toast the haogie roll a little under the broiler (just barely) before adding the meat & sauce. The bread was a little soggy...good, but soggy.

2 comments:

carin davis said...

mmmmm...

Malia said...

Hey! I work with John...and I check this every day and I am SOO impressed. Everything looks so great. I have to be honest that it freaks me out to try any of it because there is no way it's going to turn out as yummy looking as yours! Someday I'll get brave...and I'll give you my report. In the meantime, way to go! This is so cool!